What Is Hypnotherapy ?
Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness, when you are in a focused state of concentration and are able to access your subconscious mind to bring about a positive change. Hypnotherapy helps you gain more control over your behavior, emotions or well-being. When we are able to concentrate and focus, we are able to use our mind more powerfully
WHAT HAPPENS IN HYPNOTIC STATE ?
- Your attention is more focused.
- You are more responsive to suggestion.
- You are more open and less critical and disbelieving.
- You are more relaxed, at ease and have peace of mind.
- You will feel safe, comfortable and secure.
Hypnotherapy is natural, safe and enjoyable and can be used by both adults and children. It is a non- invasive process and is highly effective.
Hypnosis can assist with the following:
- Self-esteem and self- confidence.
- Focus and concentration
- Abuse and trauma
- Public speaking
- Overcoming shyness or procrastination
- Controlling anger
- Fears /phobias
- Health and exercise motivation
- Pain control and management
- ADD/ ADHD
- Weight loss
- Sleep issues
- Nailing biting / bed wetting
- Sports Improvement
- Cancer and pain relief
- Past Life Regression Therapy